There are a few rules going along with the award which are, as follows:
1. In a post on your blog, nominate 15 fellow bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.(15 isn’t mandatory, but it’s a nice gesture. Try and pick at least 5 )
2. In the same post, add the Versatile Blogger Award.
3. In the same post, thank the blogger who nominated you in a post with a link back to their blog.
4. In the same post, share 7 completely random pieces of information about yourself.
5. In the same post, include this set of rules.
6. Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs.
So, ahem, 7 things about me...
1. The quickest way to worm yourself into my good graces is with a bag of Cafe Britt's chocolate covered coffee beans! Yummmm! I discovered them years ago in the airport in Aruba and have remained a devotee ever since.
2. I don't like hedges or topiary of any kind. Looks creepy!
3. I hate being asked to name my favorite book or author because I have so many which is why one week it might be Anne McCaffrey, another week Jamaica Kincaid, or Jerome K. Jerome. Yes, I read anything once it's good so I have a whole slew of favorites!
4. Guineps, tamarinds and mangoes are my favorite fruits.
5. Busy Signal and Junior Gong (one of Bob Marley's sons) are my favorite contemporary reggae artists.
6. I went to piano lessons for a good part of my childhood but discovered early on that, while I love listening to music, I do NOT love making it!
7. I love old Caribbean furniture - the beautiful dresser drawers, the armoires, the tables with the beautifully carved legs, all of it and I wish that more modern carpenters had that kind of talent and skill.
Ten of my favorite blogs:-
- Delaney Diamond
- Historical Novel Review Blog
- Empi Baryeh's Blog
- A Newbie's Guide to Publishing
- The Disorganised Author
- Dusky Literati
- Bibliophile By The Sea
- Rob Around Books
- Karen Knows Best