Wednesday, 22 February 2012

I'm Delaney Diamond's Guest Today!

Hello everyone!  I'm so excited because I've done my first blog interview ever!!!  Please come visit at Delaney Diamond's blog and let me have your thoughts and comments.  There's another chance to win a copy of Dido's Prize so do come visit.  (I'm a bit late with this notice but the power was out for hours - yes, I live on a small island where electricity and other utilities can't be taken for granted.  Sigh.)

Delaney was born and raised in the U.S. Virgin Islands. She's been an avid reader for as long as she can remember, and, like me, she reads a little bit of everything.

Delaney wrote her first romance novel at the age of 14 and, as she puts it, she received rave reviews from her friends :) .  In 2008 she started freelance writing, and in 2009 she gave fiction writing a try again, which resulted in her debut novel, The Arrangement.  Since then she's written several other much-loved books.  Find out more about her on her blog.
.

2 comments:

  1. I feel special that my blog was the site of your first blog interview! Thanks so much for doing it, and I'm looking forward to reading your books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks tons for having me, Delaney. I really appreciated it!

    ReplyDelete