Saturday, 1 June 2013

Snapshot Saturdays

It's not too often you can catch one of these taking a rest but I got lucky! This little one was taking a well-deserved rest just outside one of my windows.



Today, I'm once again participating in Snapshot Saturday which is sponsored by Alyce of At Home With Books! Photos can be old or new, and be of any subject as long as they are clean and appropriate for all eyes to see. How much detail you give in the caption is entirely up to you. Please don't post random photos that you find online.

6 comments:

  1. Oh my you were lucky! Very lovely, thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous - what a great snap! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The hummingbirds have just returned to our yards after their wintertime down south ... they're such pretty little birds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such beautiful colors! Great shot! I love humming birds and we have a pretty glass feeder on our porch. It's amazing how fast those little birds can move!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG that's sensational! Such beautiful colours, I love that sheen.

    ReplyDelete